• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The big difference was having lots of vitamin C yesterday. It stimulates turning food into energy. So I did a 2 hour walk last night.
    In bed at 10pm. Up at 4:30am feeling full of beans. Took a longer cycle into work.

Comment

In bed at 10pm. Up at 4:30am feeling full of beans. Took a longer cycle into work.
      I cycled to the woolwich ferry. It was easy though - I oiled my chain first. And that is not an entendre.

Comment

I cycled to the woolwich ferry. It was easy though - I oiled my chain first. And that is not an entendre.
        There were people queuing for the woolwich ferry at 05:35 - 25 minutes before the ferry opens. I used the foot tunnel.

Comment

I'm trying to avoid double entendres. But it's hard, very hard...

Comment

Morning

Comment

And for Brillo:

Hip much better this morning. Good night's sleep. No hangover, due to keeping myself to a sensible 3 pints. Blisters have been stabbed with pin. So on the whole, pretty reasonable. Will be even better when I've had my cuppa.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Someone just got on the train with a bacon roll!

I don't have one

This is most inconsiderate of them.

Comment

Morning

For BP:

Slept well, now wfh, and hot and bothered as the sun is streaming in through the window in the office and we still haven't got blinds yet (not due for another few weeks ). Toe is fine apart from being a nice shade of black in part. Waiting for workmen to turn up to re-do the skirting boards.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Someone just got on the train with a bacon roll!

I don't have one

This is most inconsiderate of them.
                      Hmmm, I have some home cured bacon in the fridge......
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X