• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Morning

Grey and damp. Suppose I should get dressed and head to the office.

Comment

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am wondering if I can manage to stay awake today. Mr N was up at 4:30am for a flight to Denmark, and NorPussII decided that I should be awake as well.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:35.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Great morning so far.

Train 20 mins late & ZeitMater fell over in the bathroom at 04:15 or so.

Fortunately without hurting herself.

Would a commode be useful? (Although make sure you get one that doesn't tip over if she leans on one side)

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:33.

Comment

Morning!

Ah the joys of Entity Frameworks.

hyperMogs punching me in the face this morning miaowing " FOOD FOOD FOOD NOW NOW NOW WAKE UP BASTARD"
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X