• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose I better go and get dressed, have someone coming to measure for curtains in a but and I don't think they'd be impressed if I was still in my bathrobe.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I suppose I better go and get dressed, have someone coming to measure for curtains in a but and I don't think they'd be impressed if I was still in my bathrobe.
      Might get entirely the wrong idea, fnaaaar, fnaaar.

Comment

Everyone around me has pissed off to the pub. Perhaps I'll go eat their cakes while they're gone.

Comment

Feckit, I'm off to MaccyD's.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Feckit, I'm off to MaccyD's.
            classy bird!
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Curtains man been yet?

Just askin', like.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Curtains man been yet?

Just askin', like.
                He has, I did manage to get dressed before he arrived

I will however have to feck orf in a bit to sort out my will and this stupid contract b*****ks.

Apparently here you have to have a contract in place if you are living together and not married and you have bought a house together, otherwise if you snuff it, my family would get everything.

In the UK, you just get joint ownership written into the deeds and its done.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Didn't make it to MaccyD's. Walking past KFC some guy banged on the window. I thought it was a tramp at first, but turned out it was MF, so joined him for a chicken burger instead. First KFC in years - very nice it was too. Good to introduce a little variety into my lunchtime menu.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Didn't make it to MaccyD's. Walking past KFC some guy banged on the window. I thought it was a tramp at first, but turned out it was MF, so joined him for a chicken burger instead. First KFC in years - very nice it was too. Good to introduce a little variety into my lunchtime menu.
                    So this first class lounge that MF keeps referring to is actually the local KFC?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      So this first class lounge that MF keeps referring to is actually the local KFC?
                      That's wot I said. He apparently "flew back last night". As we didn't have a "too early for champagne" thread, I think his story is definitely showing holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X