• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    woohoo!

Haven't been out yet - got sidetracked by watching the marathon, but I have got changed, so getting there!
    I haven't been on a bike in nearly 10 years, so cycling home on Tuesday is going to be interesting, especially cycling through town before I hit the cycle path.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I haven't been on a bike in nearly 10 years, so cycling home on Tuesday is going to be interesting, especially cycling through town before I hit the cycle path.
      You'll be fine - it's like riding a bike...

Comment

In the mood for online shopping.

So far have ordered

Epilator
        Walking trousers
        Inflatable pillow
        Running leggings

Wonder what else I can find before the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          In the mood for online shopping.

So far have ordered

Epilator
          Walking trousers
          Inflatable pillow
          Running leggings

Wonder what else I can find before the end of the day.

Am a tad annoyed with amazon as they have stopped doing super saver delivery to cloggers
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am a tad annoyed with amazon as they have stopped doing super saver delivery to cloggers

Comment

And I still have 38 items on me wish list

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Firing up the egg frr the second time today, we had home made burgers for lunch and now home made pizza.

Also made banoffee pie Lets hope it tastes as good as it looks.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Firing up the egg today and making pizza again.

I wonder if Pondy has bought his egg.
                  Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

There we are, the daily visit to see ZeitPater done & dusted, during which everyone except me slept.

I read my New Scientist instead of sleeping, but it was a close run thing.

Comment

Dunno if I'd get any brownie points for suggesting going to see ZeitPater again.

Comment

Working...
                      X