• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am desperately trying not to get annoyed with all the ''OMG URGENT'' e-mails today, which are not OMG or fecking urgent.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Am desperately trying not to get annoyed with all the ''OMG URGENT'' e-mails today, which are not OMG or fecking urgent.
      Regularly client #2 would always wait until Friday afternoon to really set me up for a miserable weekend. Never Monday. He just did it again today when I've got a lot to do tonight and this weekend.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Regularly client #2 would always wait until Friday afternoon to really set me up for a miserable weekend. Never Monday. He just did it again today when I've got a lot to do tonight and this weekend.

I've basically put it back in panicky line managers responsibility

Almost home time.

Mr N won't be home till much later and that delays cocktail hour somewhat.

Apparently he's been spending his first week, playing with robots.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Noob's now done more geocaches than me this year

Comment

Gardener finally turned up, there is now a buff young gentleman giving my fencing a good hammering.
            Is he going to trim your bush as well?

Just asking, like?

Comment

In other news:

Bored.

Now.

but there's only 2 hours to go.

Then I'm off until the 22nd.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Is he going to trim your bush as well?

Just asking, like?
                No, just pulling up me ivy.

He trimmed me bush earlier this year.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just ordered the Hawksmoor cookbook. NOM

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just ordered the Hawksmoor cookbook. NOM
                    Have you found somewhere to buy good steaks in Cloggers?

Also, have you seen these?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Have you found somewhere to buy good steaks in Cloggers?

Also, have you seen these?
                      I found somewhere, the meat is good but not aged, but they are looking into it. the occasionally have aged meat, but will hopefully have more in teh future.

I'm now known as the person who comes in and buys lots of strange cuts, I had to explain the norMater was a butcher at one point. they find it funny I cure my own bacon, pastrami and make my own sausages.

I did see the book, but have the river cottage meat book and if I keep buying cookbooks at my current rate I will run out of space, I've only got about 130 so far!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X