• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    ommm
    Zen.

chury.

om.

Comment

Morning

All well here.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Just watched Rush - very good.

Now going to encourage the hyperMogs not to tulip in the litter tray and go to bed.
          I thought Rush was terrible, more of a chick flick and absolutely feck all about F1.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Morning

All well here.

Foggy here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I thought Rush was terrible, more of a chick flick and absolutely feck all about F1.
              Morning!

I must have been in a jovial mood, I liked it. You are right, nothing about F1 but I wasn't expecting that. I must have subconsciously bonded with the Hunt character and his exploits!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                out of the office 12 hours after arriving

At least I can now bugger off at 2 on Friday without feeling guilty.
                I must confess I never found that ever made me feel guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Morning!

I must have been in a jovial mood, I liked it. You are right, nothing about F1 but I wasn't expecting that. I must have subconsciously bonded with the Hunt character and his exploits!
                  I really couldn't get into it, they played on this rivalry between Hunt and Lauda and in real-life Hunt and Lauda were flatmates for quite a while and very good mates.

I was really looking forward to it and ended up being really disappointed.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just put up a couple of racks for wire in the project room.

Had to drill 8 holes.

Knackered now.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I really couldn't get into it, they played on this rivalry between Hunt and Lauda and in real-life Hunt and Lauda were flatmates for quite a while and very good mates.

I was really looking forward to it and ended up being really disappointed.
                      Yes, I thought that was a bit odd as they were very good mates - even in one of the RL clips they showed them chatting and smiling.

I think my premise stands with films nowadays still stands: not to expect much but be pleasantly surprised if it's quite good.

Or something like that.

Is that Ayrton Senna film/docu good?
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X