• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    ahh you get those voices too eh brownie?
    People are jealous because the voices only talk to me.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

means i don't have to quote cast tracts of films or books or scrawl useless pieces of memory all over the board.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        That's very impressive. I have another idea for statistics. This thread was started over 2 years ago, it'd be interesting to track the number of posts per month over that time. I'm sure it's accelerated massively over the last few weeks.
        At some stage, I did an analysis of how quickly the thousand post markers came up. Prior to 19000, there was only one occasion that a thousand posts came in a day (I only know because 19000 was my first 1000 marker, and it was before that).

So, if you want to trawl through it, somewhere between 18000 and 19000 there is an analysis...
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I seem to have been posting to this thread ALL day to exception of everything else other than eating. Yet I've only got 393 posts. I'll die before I get to 500.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

there is a continuous stream of drivel from loads of like minded loons.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              At some stage, I did an analysis of how quickly the thousand post markers came up. Prior to 19000, there was only one occasion that a thousand posts came in a day (I only know because 19000 was my first 1000 marker, and it was before that).

So, if you want to trawl through it, somewhere between 18000 and 19000 there is an analysis...
              I may continue your analysis when I get some time at the weekend.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                I seem to have been posting to this thread ALL day to exception of everything else other than eating. Yet I've only got 393 posts. I'll die before I get to 500.
                oh go on - just a few more.... it'll come round in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  there is a continuous stream of drivel from loads of like minded loons.
                  Which - I think you must agree - is far, far preferable to a continuous stream of dribble from loads of like minded loons.

Comment

and anyway 500 is not meant to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      I may continue your analysis when I get some time at the weekend.
                      Thank you, Doctor. Both of me will make a point of being in.

Comment

Working...
                      X