• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My landlord is off to Saudi this week and Kuwait next week. Next week is half term anyway so we are both away.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      My landlord is off to Saudi this week and Kuwait next week. Next week is half term anyway so we are both away.
      I had to move my sports struff from the loft hatch so he can get his suitcase out.

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        Good luck!
        Ta!

I'm also looking forward to the entire garden being ripped up and I'll be re-landscaping it later this year, when the weather is a tad better.

Just checked with some of the neighbours, they don't mind certain trees being lowered and they all seem happy, neighbours on the other side want to go halves on new fencing.

Need to buy some pots and compost so I can start all the seedling herbs.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have packed up ready for tomorrow. Big swim followed by collecting bike from Halfords.

Comment

Now watching top gear on iplayer. Afterwards I might try to finish seven.

Comment

I have set my alarm for 6am so I can be in the pool at 6:30am.

Comment

baby bp was very good at church today. he particularly enjoyed join the dots! Mrs bpo might try to get him a book of them.

Comment

At last my nerw credit card has arrived! I get better reward points.

Comment

At last my nerw credit card has arrived! I get better reward points.
                    I need to spend my points, have 50k airmiles clocked up, should really spend them.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Now watching top gear on iplayer. Afterwards I might try to finish seven.
                      We started watching return of the jedi yesterday, fell asleep halfway through.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X