• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Nope, Friday now.

Hopefully the fecking hob and extractor will have turned up then so they can install those as well.

I'll be glad when this is over.
    Extractor has turned up from the manufacturer but still no sign of the hob
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Lots of ethereal myst this morning.

The most ethereal of ethereal mysts I've ever seen was a pillar of ethereal myst rising from a lake on a cold morning.

It rose to about 300 feet & hit some sort of inversion layer which then made it go sideways.
      Um Zeity, that sounds like a mushroom cloud. Have you been testing your weapon systems again? Should the hooman race be getting worried?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Um Zeity, that sounds like a mushroom cloud. Have you been testing your weapon systems again? Should the hooman race be getting worried?
        He's been on the lentil soup again, methinks.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Afternoon stranger, where have you been hiding yourself.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Found out the NorMater is in intensive care now, "blood infection" following an op for kidney stones.
            Hope she's on the mend soon.

Parents, who'd have 'em?

Comment

Note to ClientCo, don't piss me off when I have had three calls this morning about another gig, snotty emails sent out and shoulders well and truly slopped.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Found out the NorMater is in intensive care now, "blood infection" following an op for kidney stones.

Is he in Blighty or Ireland? Are you able to get to see him?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Is he in Blighty or Ireland? Are you able to get to see him?
                  She's in Ireland. tulipe happens.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

She's in Ireland. tulipe happens.
                    Fingers crossed its just a precaution due to her age

Comment

ZeitPater survived his blood infection some years ago.

Intravenous antibiotics.

Comment

Working...
                      X