• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Today I swam 4000m(2.5 miles) in 1:49. The IM swim distance(3.8k) came up in 1:43.

Current thing I am working on is kicking from the core.
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
      Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

10 degrees, dry, Daimler fine except the headlight bulb needs replacing and I can't get my hands in there to replace it. Grrr Must visit a garage this afternoon.
          Last edited by Mich the Tester; 17 January 2014, 08:51.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Ohhh! standard code error there, too many semi colons.

Btw are you splitting your rate with HDMog?
            I'm hoping to invoke my substitution clause!

Morning all!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning all.

Had a phone call from the ward just as I was getting off the train in Neath yesterday evening.

Thankfully it wasn't the worst, just a request to visit.

The norovirus appears to have departed (I hope, where's the fingers & toes crossed smilie?).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                The norovirus appears to have departed (I hope, where's the fingers & toes crossed smilie?).
                Better wear an NBC suit just to make sure.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Well, replacing headlight bulb was easy enough on my own; luckily it was the right hand side which I could access easily. Left bulb requires removing the airbox; really bloody handy. I can manage that and the car has a tool set, but I don't fancy doing that in the dark along the motorway.

Comment

Woman at clientCo just told the lad sitting next to her (who has just had highlights put in his hair) that he looks like a "Miami Vice reject". I think her chat up lines could do with a bit of work...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Woman at clientCo just told the lad sitting next to her (who has just had highlights put in his hair) that he looks like a "Miami Vice reject". I think her chat up lines could do with a bit of work...

Comment

Working...
                      X