• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Someone nicked ZeitPater's reading glasses the other day.

Feckwhits.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Someone nicked ZeitPater's reading glasses the other day.

Feckwhits.
      Mother's specs also went awol when she was in dry dock. Perhaps there is a phantom glasses thief. Worth checking with hospital lost property - they might have been bundled up with laundry etc. They had fourteen pairs when we looked - none of them were hers though.

Comment

Good idea, thanks for that.

There's a fairly demented old chap who's also mobile & I noticed that he was wandering around the ward looking in other people's lockers last evening.

Comment

It never rains but it pours, hole cut for the hob ( yet to be delivered) is not the right size.

tulipty mail sent to kitchen company.

I give up!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              It never rains but it pours, hole cut for the hob ( yet to be delivered) is not the right size.

tulipty mail sent to kitchen company.

I give up!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Don't let the bastards grind you down.
                I just can't believe the idiots at the worktop company cut an 800mm hole for something that specified 880mm!!!

Ah well!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I just can't believe the idiots at the worktop company cut an 800mm hole for something that specified 880mm!!!

Ah well!
                  I guess that's repairable; good thing they didn't screw it up the other way around.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I give up!
                    I don't believe it for a second

You will give em hell and get it done properly

Know you can do without the grief, but keep at it, all the best things are worth waiting for ( said someone with a lot more patience than me ! )
                    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Working...
                      X