• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Whilst the decorating is going well in the new house, I wish I could say the same for the kitchen.

Went to speak with the prep guy on Friday and despite telling him I was coming over he'd fecked off.

There is obviously work outstanding, not to mention the fact he's left me without a power point for a fridge, and I'm not even sure he's finished. Have e-mailed him to find out what the **** is going on. He's also left the place in a mess and hasn't bothered clearing up after himself.

Only half the tulip has turned up for the kitchen, so we are going to have to pay someone else to finish off fitting the stuff.

Not happy.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

ZeitMater fell over in the bedroom again this morning, just to make my Sunday morning complete.

She's ok, thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

ZeitMater fell over in the bedroom again this morning, just to make my Sunday morning complete.

She's ok, thankfully.

Sorry to hear that.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Whilst the decorating is going well in the new house, I wish I could say the same for the kitchen.

Went to speak with the prep guy on Friday and despite telling him I was coming over he'd fecked off.

There is obviously work outstanding, not to mention the fact he's left me without a power point for a fridge, and I'm not even sure he's finished. Have e-mailed him to find out what the **** is going on. He's also left the place in a mess and hasn't bothered clearing up after himself.

Only half the tulip has turned up for the kitchen, so we are going to have to pay someone else to finish off fitting the stuff.

Not happy.
            I really wish people would ******* communicate, got an e-mail from the kitchen prep guy explaining that things would be finished once the kitchen is mounted. Would have been nice to ******* know!!!!

And he has the cheek to fish for more work!!!! He can **** right off.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off to the DIY store in a bit, to get some more bits and pieces.

Will also be taking my frustration out on some crap wardrobes that we need to remove.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Saw the twins be senior altar servers at church. Then took them swimming. Then took them to KFC for lunch and home on the bus.

Comment

Afternoon all

I've been messing around on Stack Overflow today. It's unbelievable how clueless some people are. Fair enough if it's a hobby and you're learning but some of them are supposed to be doing it for a living. It's scary.

Comment

JUst had a nice 2.5 hour sleep. Now thinking about going to my swimming club. Tough as I went swimming this morning and hope to go swimming tomorrow morning quite early.

Comment

Well I made it swimming. Only did 1 mile in 50 minutes - but I do stop to chat a couple of times.

And I cycled there and back - 6 miles each way.

Comment

Working...
                      X