• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it beer o'clock yet?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Is it beer o'clock yet?
      I think it is for you
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Sounds like its oxidised....
        It certainly looks like it's NFG any more.

Just as well it's some stuff I got out of a leaky aerosol & dissolved in IPA.

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Is it beer o'clock yet?
          I had a short lunch break today so may finish a few mins early - in which case 70 mins to leave clientco, 40 mins to do the Kessel run on the motorbike and then crack open a nice cool Hogs Back lager (Hogstar) (yes, from the brewery tour last weekend - they do a nice lager!).

Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeeer, uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle....
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            I had a short lunch break today so may finish a few mins early - in which case 70 mins to leave clientco, 40 mins to do the Kessel run on the motorbike and then crack open a nice cool Hogs Back lager (Hogstar) (yes, from the brewery tour last weekend - they do a nice lager!).

Well I'm heading out in a bit to a place that does lots of Belgian beers
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              It certainly looks like it's NFG any more.

Just as well it's some stuff I got out of a leaky aerosol & dissolved in IPA.

Byeeee

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                I had a short lunch break today so may finish a few mins early - in which case 70 mins to leave clientco, 12 parsecs to do the Kessel run on the motorbike and then crack open a nice cool Hogs Back lager (Hogstar) (yes, from the brewery tour last weekend - they do a nice lager!).

Comment

Well, the ex-dissector of human remains has a facebook page.

Goodness me.

Temptation oh temptation.

And he's updated "Works at" to "worked at".

Schadenfreude++.

and thrice

Have a good weekend all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I'll have to sell my Stormtrooper outfit as a penance!

And more importantly: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

At least I am still 4th on the tpd2 top posters list.

Comment

Working...
                      X