• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

2800!

Comment

Now that's a short landing strip!

A couple of those piccies are unlikely to get past Mr Scotspine, crazy PRC1964!! Nice though...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks like my baby is in good health. Bagsies the 3000th post. I started it after all
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Looks like my baby is in good health. Bagsies the 3000th post. I started it after all
                You might be responsible for giving birth to this monster but you wanted to kill it early. A number of others picked it up and ran with it. It has turned out to be a fine thread.
                Joe Balk, DaveB and Fortune Green all get my respect for their dedicated services to this thread posting some mighty fine ass.
                N5Gooner put in soem stirling work early on xen has doen a great deal to keep up morale and I make no small claims myself for rabble rousing early on.

I suggest we just slug it out and whoever gets the prestige number gets the numbers.

Keep posting and lets see how big this thing can get.

<Young Mr Grace mode>You have all done very well</Young Mr Grace mode>

Note for future reference: Dont post when you are pissed.

For all you rock fans: Moriarti and the Sith. What a band.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Comment

Lets' all calm down a bit:

Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Oh.

All right then...

Zeit's contribution to the thread gets forgotten again... I can take a hint, you barstards...
                      Sorry zeit, I was a liiittttle bit pissed last night. I do appreciate your wonderful contributions, your dedication in posting a whole essay in single line posts is of epic proportions.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X