• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Spent this morning at the gemeente ( local council) trying to register documents that they demanded copies of, that they negelected to register properly 2 years ago when I first registered!!!

Seems a decree absolute from the high courts doesn't classify as legal enough and I have to get it legalised aka paying the foreign office 30 quid to stamp a document and another 15 quid to fecking post it back.
    Ambtenaren zijn staatsschuldverhogende middelen.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      But you are a contractor so hows does it effect.... oh!
      They even want the contractors to do it as well.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Ambtenaren zijn staatsschuldverhogende middelen.
        Zeker!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Zeker!
          There are more than a million 'ambtenaren' in NL, and only about 4 million private sector workers have to pay for them, plus a couple of million benefit recipients, plus a few million pensioners before they even start providing for their own families, let alone themselves. It should be crystal clear to anybody but a cretin why this country is unable to pay its way without building up more and more debt. Unfortunately Den Haag is full of cretins who have no grip on financial reality.

Comment

They even want the contractors to do it as well.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Possibly.

I'm still getting nowhere with the gig applications anyway.

Best to stay put until the mortgage and the new house is all sorted. Financial advisor did mention process is easier if you are permie.

He sounded out a few people when I was contracting and that coupled with not having lived in the country very long they wouldn't touch me with a bargepole.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Possibly.

I'm still getting nowhere with the gig applications anyway.

Best to stay put until the mortgage and the new house is all sorted. Financial advisor did mention process is easier if you are permie.

He sounded out a few people when I was contracting and that coupled with not having lived in the country very long they wouldn't touch me with a bargepole.
                True.

Procedure is;
                1 get permie job
                2 get past two months trial period
                3 get mortgage
                4 go freelance

Don't try another order.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  True.

Procedure is;
                  1 get permie job
                  2 get past two months trial period
                  3 get mortgage
                  4 go freelance

Don't try another order.
                  And you thought I was???

I juts need someone to offer me a contract gig next year who is willing to wait over 2 months!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And we are going live

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And we are going livid

ftfy

Afternoon!

Day of lounge lizardry for me today. Doing absolutely nothing apart from listening to Oscar Peterson on Spotify, eating lobster and crayfish ravioli and introducing myself to the good Captain M later.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X