• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored.

Now.

Just put a coat hanger thingie up on the wall for the ex-lustee.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      How's the job search going?
      Slowly, got a couple lined up this week: one on non-primary skilz but good rate (not hopeful tbh), other more mainstream skilz and more localish but lower rate.

Just really need a job now as warchest is emptier than last night's pint glass. Gotta take GF#1 to some more fancy restaurants to cheer her up and see GF#2 for some more social, whom I've been studiously avoiding as cash is getting tight.

Also Christmas is approaching and at this rate the family will be receiving brown paper bag wrapped oranges and walnuts at this rate!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Also Christmas is approaching and at this rate the family will be receiving brown paper bag wrapped oranges and walnuts at this rate!
        Eggcellent.

That's the way to show them the meaing of Austerity Britain.

Comment

Success!

Finally managed to get out thrid party hosting VPN set up on my Macbook, granted I had to install a Windows XP VM to run it on but its working!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

33 tedious minutes to go.

Talk about wishing your life away.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              33 tedious minutes to go.

Talk about wishing your life away.
              Bored here too.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Bored here too.
                But I bet you haven't got my super collection of cardboard boxes to admire.

13 mins now.

Comment

Byeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

I'm off too, bye
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's the simplest things in life that i love, left over chicken and chip sandwich, lots of salt and lots of Mayo
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X