• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Its friday. So clientco has announced another game of musical desks for next Tuesday.
    We trained hard . . . but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Its friday. So clientco has announced another game of musical desks for next Tuesday.
      I was informed last Friday that the lab was moving last Wednesday.

Oh how I larfed.

An entire week spend moving various pieces of crap & it's still not done.

Ho hum.

Comment

Dunno if my hearts palpitating is significant, but they're doing it a lot.

If I die coz of excessive stress, I'm gonna sue.

Comment

Come to think of it, my predeceased predecessor died in bed, reading a book, at the age of 53.

Maybe it was excessive stress for him too.

Or praps the 60 a day cigarette habit had sommat to do with it.

<Zeity in "opening that tobacco tin on his desk, I expected to find transistors & such like, rather than rancid cigarette butts from the previous November">

Comment

Enough of this frivolity & dryness.

Byeeee

<Ventures out into the deluge once more>

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              ummm
              Oy!

Read yer PMs.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Oy!

Read yer PMs.
                duly noted...(never get 'em so dont generally look!)
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  duly noted...(never get 'em so dont generally look!)

Have a good weekend.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

I have musical desks this weekend. And I have to work too. I might end up working while everything moves around me.

Comment

Working...
                      X