• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon HyperD

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Ta Alias!

No GF#3 thank god DaveB, although GF#1 has moved up to "slightly more serious" status and GF#2 as been demoted to "good drinking buddy and casual snog" status. Although that could be considered as a promotion to be honest.

GF#1 is in the process of moving to another rental although the option to (temporarily) stay at mine was on offer. I cooked her a stunning Thai/Chinese fusion dinner last week which she worryingly, as a former chef, said was one of the best meals she ever had.
      Woo Hoo, sounds like things are going well on that front, long may it continue!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Afternoon HyperD
        Afternoon Mr Bunk! How's you?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Woo Hoo, sounds like things are going well on that front, long may it continue!
          Cheers SimonMac! Things are indeed good on that front. Been a glorious summer and now thinking that I may try and schedule my work around taking 3 months off every year - definitely recommended.

Just this horrible thing called mortgage, bills and living expenses to consider!

Comment

Cheers SimonMac! Things are indeed good on that front. Been a glorious summer and now thinking that I may try and schedule my work around taking 3 months off every year - definitely recommended.

Just this horrible thing called the real world to consider!
            FTFY

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Weekend! I'm off
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                FTFY
                Aye!

Warchest nearly depleted, no sign of direct work so will have to find another contract (hopefully locally) to take and bite the bullet. Slog for 8 months or so and look forward to another 3 months of glorious summer, here or abroad.

Still got one cycle ride to the coast to do to see a mate of mine first and maybe squeeze a motorbike trip to Cumbria, but sadly need to get the mindset on contract and programming, so more realistically I'm not going to be able to do all of the above. Still, there's next year.

Are you going to be around the London area anytime soon for any drinkies?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Weekend! I'm off
                  Have fun MTT!

Comment

Aye!

Warchest nearly depleted, no sign of direct work so will have to find another contract (hopefully locally) to take and bite the bullet. Slog for 8 months or so and look forward to another 3 months of glorious summer, here or abroad.

Still got one cycle ride to the coast to do to see a mate of mine first and maybe squeeze a motorbike trip to Cumbria, but sadly need to get the mindset on contract and programming, so more realistically I'm not going to be able to do all of the above. Still, there's next year.

Are you going to be around the London area anytime soon for any drinkies?
                    I am back in Gods Own Republic of Yorkshire, (we have a mini Grub Club up here consisting of me, Eek, Cojak and Stek), even for me a trip to London for a feed is a bit too much from here!

Contract is due to finish mid November, so like you will take some time off but over Christmas and the new year, if thats the case I will hopefully be coming down to London for December grub club or if we have a Xmas piss up

Comment

Byeeeee

Have a good weekend, all.

Comment

Working...
                      X