• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays "bears tulip in the woods" award goes to my surgeon for these :-
    1. your huge knee bleed put back your recovery by 2 weeks
    2. when blood gets outside arteries/veins it is extremely painful

well I never.....

Comment

What's the point in hiring a project manager to manage the project and make decisions when you're just going to p!ss all over said decisions and ignore any plans put in place.
      What's more why don't you make snap decisions without consulting your staff first that have a huge impact on their plans outside of work and then don't tell them leaving said project manager to assume that you have discussed this with them and then they go apetulip because they weren't consulted.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well the search has begun for yet another gig, have appalling notice period which they will probably insist I stick to.

Shame If I could get out of it there's a gig with my name on it in blighty, the downside being having to travel back and forth to blighty again every week, which I'm not sure I want to get into again.

Ho -hum
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ocado failed to deliver today. So I was sent to the fish and chip shop.

Comment

2 large cod, 2 plain sausages, 3 large chips.

£20.

I suppose it fed 5 of us.

Comment

I had a couple of doughnuts MrsBP bought from bluewater. Crispy Creme.

Comment

I am very very tired now. For one thing I did not get an afternoon kip.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I am very very tired now. For one thing I did not get an afternoon kip.
                  And for another I felt like I have cycled an IM cycle today - 112 miles. I did 8 miles this morning to the wharf, 4 miles to LOndon Bridge to see surgeon and 10 miles home. So only 22 miles.

I suppose I have done nothing for 5 weeks.

Comment

Struggling with VMWare player on Windows 7 - just doesn't want to install

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Morning all
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X