• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsBP went to a wedding yesterday. I took baby bp swimming. We went into a family changing room and there was a man in shorts and a lady in bra and panties! They were very apologetic and so was I. We went into a neighbouring changng room and they were having a laugh at how I apologized and how I was totally stunned.

Comment

MrsBP had left bolognese which I cooked for dinner last night. Quite alot so I will have the leftover for lunch today. BabyBP will have spagetti hoops on toast.

Comment

The toast will be made using MrsBP's homemade bread. She is very keen on baking her own bread these days - mostly because of the cost.

Comment

I walked to the swimming pool yesterday and walked back - about 1.5 miles each day. Which is alot for me. Quite alot of pain at the end and I really feel it now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I walked to the swimming pool yesterday and walked back - about 1.5 miles each day. Which is alot for me. Quite alot of pain at the end and I really feel it now.
            Most of the pain is in my calf - but I feel it a bit in the bones around the left knee. Surgeon said they would hurt for a long while even after the cartiledge was repaired. As they are very badly bruised.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Most of the pain is in my calf - but I feel it a bit in the bones around the left knee. Surgeon said they would hurt for a long while even after the cartiledge was repaired. As they are very badly bruised.
              I will not feel right until the pain in the calf has gone. It has minor knock on effects in foot, thigh and glutes as well.

More importantly I need to get off the pain killers. Starting to cut down over last 2 days but I still feel it at night. This is because my legs tend to touch at night and the bones and calf are sensitive to touch.

Comment

MrsBP expected back at lunchtime. Though I hope she waits until she is legal to drive before setting off.

Comment

I have to pick up the twins at 4pm today. They start school on Tuesday. New school for them - secondary. Its going to be a steep learning curve for them.

Comment

baby bp now watching me to watch Disney Junior.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X