• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Our new mattress was delivered today. Very close to trying it out.
    I could care less, but that would take effort
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Our new mattress was delivered today. Very close to trying it out.
      I got a new mattress in February. My back pain is much improved. No change to the sex life though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I got a new mattress in February. My back pain is much improved. No change to the sex life though.
          We spend a third of our life in bed - well worth spending money on a good mattress.

I won't say anything on the sex life - I am not qualified to comment. We need an expert. Mich - where are you?

Comment

I found it was a different challenge when we got our memory foam mattress...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Someones not in a good mood.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

I found it was a different challenge when we got our memory foam mattress...
                    Waiting till we move to get a new mattress, replacing the old memory foam one, and it aint gonna be cheap, especially as it will be for a super king size bed.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Waiting till we move to get a new mattress, replacing the old memory foam one, and it aint gonna be cheap, especially as it will be for a super king size bed.
                      You spend a third of your life in there.

We have roughly a king size but continental (160cm*200cm) and it cost £1903. Thats a couple of grand HMRC cannot get off us.

Comment

Working...
                      X