• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    First day at dark side gig.

I may have to leave, will be given a company mobile, turns out it is a f###ing dirty iphone.

I think that violates my android rights.

and

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I may have to leave, will be given a company mobile, turns out it is a f###ing dirty iphone.

Comment

It really is the Dark Side then, are you sure you are cut out to be a Permie?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Evenin' all

Posted from my iPhone which I now love and recommend everyone get
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

As long as it doesn't violate your right to party...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

needless to say I won't be using it but transferring the calls to my droid phone.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                It really is the Dark Side then, are you sure you are cut out to be a Permie?
                No she isn't.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  No she isn't.
                  It's only a year long contract.

Still have my B.V.

Will see how it goes, it's a tough old commute 10 mins by train and 5 mins by bus or tram either side.

I fully expect it to be just as bad as any other contract I've had, but at least it's not in bleedin' financial services anymore.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    ferk orf

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X