• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    All I would say is it you take that approach try and put a positive spin on it, often I've seen these backfire and come across as quite negative. Good luck all the same.
    It should be examples of what not to do, and what "we" should have done instead. I have plenty of examples
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Mmmmmmm. Pizza.

Is that the kid on the bike that took out one of Jesse's salespersons?
      I don't think so, I think it's the other kid on a bike. I don't want to reveal too much in case that's in an episode you haven't seen yet.

Skinny Pete and Combo are at the front, as well as the two junkies, one of whom Jessie kills.

Jane and her dad at the side of the house.

The train is in the background and the plane is in the air (sort of )

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Bits of the plane are in the air (sort of )
        FTFY.

Comment

Walt's son, complete with walking aids to the left of the tree.

Walt's brother in law to the right of said tree.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            FTFY.

Is there a false eye floating in a swimming pool?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am really starting to hate self billing!

Should work:

I submit timesheet on a Friday, Client approves Monday, Agency Confirm Wednesday, I get paid Friday.

Is actually working

I submit timesheet on a Friday, Client approves x weeks worth of times sheet on any random given day, I get confused email from Agency, Money turns up eventually.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think the guy standing on the road in front and to the left of the house is the undercover Albuquerque PD guy who nicks one of the dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I am really starting to hate self billing!

Should work:

I submit timesheet on a Friday, Client approves Monday, Agency Confirm Wednesday, I get paid Friday.

Is actually working

I submit timesheet on a Friday, Client approves x weeks worth of times sheet on any random given day, I get confused email from Agency, Money turns up eventually.

Being direct, I worried about getting the approvals in time, and it used to be a problem.

We have a new timesheet system in place - don't get one in by Saturday night and they switch off your access. Manager fails to approve by 10am Monday morning, they get hit with a fine.

Seems to be working OK at the moment
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

There's a pot of Lily of the Valley in front of the house.

Front of house, footpath closest to us, 3rd in from the right: Saul.

Lego Walt:

Last edited by zeitghost; 5 June 2013, 12:37.

Comment

Well I never did.

Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev -- Took Cues from 'Breaking Bad' | TMZ.com

Comment

Working...
                      X