• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Bored.

Now.

That loud enough?
    yep, many thanks for that
    Join IPSE

Comment

The Counting Thread is getting a little boring now...not been the same since BP left (when did he get (perma)banned btw?)
      Join IPSE

Comment

In a major funk today, not sure why but not helped by having to pay £190 to get the brakes sorted on my car
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          yep, many thanks for that
          HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            In a major funk today, not sure why but not helped by having to pay £190 to get the brakes sorted on my car
            Much better than sorting out the problems caused by non functioning brakes.

Speaking from experience.

On Mumbles Road.

36 years ago.

In a Rover P4 110.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Finally got my remittance from the Agency though (Client was holding up my time sheet not them) and for some inexplicable reason they have added 4p a day to my rate
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  ...and for some inexplicable reason they have added 4p a day to my rate
                  Boomed!
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Morning...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X