• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Mornings - Bad
      Coffee - Good!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I couldn't see the Lego figures in that video.

Maybe they're In The Navy?
        Village people macho man lego style - YouTube

LEGO Y.M.C.A. - YouTube

Comment

Morning all

Comment

FFS I have just had an email from a local company I interviewed for saying that even the vastly reduced salary I offered wasnt good enough for them. They want the moon on a stick and want to pay buttons for it.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              FFS I have just had an email from a local company I interviewed for saying that even the vastly reduced salary I offered wasnt good enough for them. They want the moon on a stick and want to pay buttons for it.
              You going Permie?!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

ClientCo provides a ton of fresh fruit, I feel dirty eating this healthy, but feel dipping the strawberries in chocolate would not give the right impression to the hottie sat opposite me

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  ClientCo provides a ton of fresh fruit, I feel dirty eating this healthy, but feel dipping the strawberries in chocolate would not give the right impression to the hottie sat opposite me
                  My last clientco, had fresh fruit and freshly squeezed orange juice.

It was great, didn't have to pay for breakfast ever and often nabbed loads for my tea as well.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

2 hour meeting now with looney tunes
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pox.

Can't stop singing "Macho Man" to myself.

I blame Lego.

Comment

Working...
                      X