• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Don't want to eat too early, otherwise you get left with a long afternoon. Eat about 1pm, then you're left with a nice short 3 hours until it's time to sod off
    Wander down to vending machine @ 2.30/3 for a nice Kitkat / twix / mars

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Sorry, manners.

Afternoon all
      Afternoon

Comment

Sorry, manners.

Afternoon all
        Afternoon Zips.

No offer to be had @ tesco but I we are loving the fact we can do click/collect for £2

and the price match offer. We tend to get an email with a price match voucher weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Afternoon Zips.

No offer to be had @ tesco but I we are loving the fact we can do click/collect for £2

and the price match offer. We tend to get an email with a price match voucher weekly.
          I'll have to try that. Tend to shop in Asda at the mo, as it's nearer (and the beer selection is quite good).

In other news - Zipmog02 disappeared for a couple of days. Just as I thought I wouldn't see him again Heard a frantic howling outside the window and in he came. Poor chap was STARVING (more howling) so he had some food and crashed out for a day. He probably got stuck somewhere.

PS. If anyone fancies a cheap day out this weekend, the National Trust are doing free entry to 200 of their properties. Voucher is on their website.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I'll have to try that. Tend to shop in Asda at the mo, as it's nearer (and the beer selection is quite good).

In other news - Zipmog02 disappeared for a couple of days. Just as I thought I wouldn't see him again Heard a frantic howling outside the window and in he came. Poor chap was STARVING (more howling) so he had some food and crashed out for a day. He probably got stuck somewhere.

PS. If anyone fancies a cheap day out this weekend, the National Trust are doing free entry to 200 of their properties. Voucher is on their website.
            Asda are also offering a click and collect service.

Comment

Bored now. I cant be arsed to do anything.

Comment

Dilema

I am running low on teabags and coffee.
                Should I just bring a few in from home to replace or should I buy a new box and jar for the remaining 3 days of this gig ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I am running low on teabags and coffee.
                  Should I just bring a few in from home to replace or should I buy a new box and jar for the remaining 3 days of this gig ?
                  Bring in a few from home!

Afternoon all!

I've sent one work email. That's my 8 hours.

Now going to kick the motorbike for 2 hours for not starting as the battery is totally dead. New one was supposed to arrive today but it hasn't! AAAAARRRGGGHHH!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Bring in a few from home!

Afternoon all!

I've sent one work email. That's my 8 hours.

Now going to kick the motorbike for 2 hours for not starting as the battery is totally dead. New one was supposed to arrive today but it hasn't! AAAAARRRGGGHHH!
                    I'm very tempted to kick the car. Took it through a car wash at the weekend and as I was driving off I noticed that my left foot was wet.

Fecking thing has water ingress probably due to the scuttle drains being blocked. However as a result its taken my heater/blower out of action and I need to look at a replacement. I might do that next week when Im on the bench

Comment

I need a hug
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X