• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin' all
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Mornin' all

How are you doing? More importantly, how is the baby?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you doing Sir?
        I'm ok.

Ish.

Thanks for asking, like.

Comment

I am getting my life sorted out. Doctor appointment booked for next Monday night. Today I will book Dentist(filling under crown broke), Optician and halfords(very slow rear puncture).

Or maybe I should take the puncture round to Dallas and ask her to sort it?

Comment

How are you doing? More importantly, how is the baby?
            yes not bad BP, hows you?

Babyy is fine thanks, touch an go last week as she wouldnt feed properly so had to go back to hospital overnight but all is well now (fingers crossed, its been a while)
            Last edited by Alias; 28 January 2013, 09:14. Reason: D'Oh! didnt restrict this to the counting thread! :facepalm:
            Join IPSE

Comment

Dallas is the fountain of all knowledge to not make use of her special skills would be a waste!
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                yes not bad BP, hows you?

Babyy is fine thanks, touch an go last week as she wouldnt feed properly so had to go back to hospital overnight but all is well now (fingers crossed, its been a while)
                PALI!

Comment

bored.

now.

Comment

So I cycled to work today for the first time in 2 weeks.
                    Morning!

Me too - lovely day for it and the roads in Surrey were quite clear.

5 days left and counting...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

nice that the sun is out...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X