• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

50 minutes until I pick up the twins......
    Anything planned with them this evening

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      Anything planned with them this evening
      Amazingly yes! Usually we just tell them to keep out of the way and be quiet. But tonight we have a family film from lovefilm. Hopefully they will watch more than 15 minutes.....

Comment

Amazingly yes! Usually we just tell them to keep out of the way and be quiet. But tonight we have a family film from lovefilm. Hopefully they will watch more than 15 minutes.....
        Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          Fingers crossed!
          Either that or use gaffer tape!

Are you up to anything tonight? Off clubbing?

Comment

Either that or use gaffer tape!

Are you up to anything tonight? Off clubbing?
            My clubbing days are well behind me

Easy evening at home

Comment

Now watching the hunger games. Mrs BP hated the camera work so has gone to bed.

Comment

Determined to stay up a bit tonight - as last night I was awake 4am-6am. At least I slept 6am-8am.

But already I am 2 hours later than I went to bed last night.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    We do whisky tastings and festivals a lot here.

Tasting was dull as the guy was giving a power point presentation straight from Glenlivet distillery Nothing I hadn't heard before but it was in Dutch, so a good chance to re-tune my ear to the lingo again. As for the whiskies there was only one I hadn't tried.

Some of the ones we've been to are fun as the people giving them have lots of stories. I I like Gelnlivet and had already tried most of the whiskies already but it was nice to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a while.
                    Shame about that...

I've got a bottle of Glenlivet reserved for the 25th - I'm going to drink it while having some haggis from my local butchers. Not had haggis for ages!

Got some pork loin and gonna cure some more bacon - be interesting to compare that with the pork belly.

Totally awesome making your own bacon. Hope the sausages are keeping you entertained!

*Hmmm, that sounded better in my head than written down!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X