• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news my home made sausages were very tasty indeed
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off swimming very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        In other news my home made sausages were very tasty indeed
        Nice one norrahe!

I made venison massaman curry yesterday - ready to eat tonight. With some homemade peshwari naan and some fried caramelised onion rice. Highlight of my relaxing day.

Start work again on Tuesday, so will need a nice curry to cheer me up afterwards!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Nice one norrahe!

I made venison massaman curry yesterday - ready to eat tonight. With some homemade peshwari naan and some fried caramelised onion rice. Highlight of my relaxing day.

Start work again on Tuesday, so will need a nice curry to cheer me up afterwards!
          Sorted!

Meal sounds good.

Not looking forward to being back in blighty tomorrow
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

don't forget your pass and keys this time!
            Join IPSE

Comment

baby bp was ill - mrs bp gave him mediced just before bed. Its calpol + sleeping pill!

mrs bp heard him get up a while later - she went into his room. he was out of bed - unsteady on his feet and said "I want a wee". Staggered towards bathroom. Then wet himself! Mrs BP removed his pyjama trousers then put him into bed.

I have had a few nights like that.....

Comment

Morning, back with the hoi polloi again.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Back in the land of ejumakashen.

And stone me, but it's hot in here today.

Most unusual for start of term.

Comment

Comment

Not exactly a great day today. 4 miles into my 12 mile cycle my saddle broke.

Comment

Working...
                      X