• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great swimming lesson last night! Lara(my coach) is just wonderful. I now have the main swathe(get head in right position and get timing spot on). But alot of little points still to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Great swimming lesson last night! Lara(my coach) is just wonderful. I now have the main swathe(get head in right position and get timing spot on). But alot of little points still to cover.
      One of the senior coaches was at the pool last night(she came 4th in world tri championships in her age group!) and she said I was doing very well - she was amazed.

I have to work hard at my left hand - not entering the water correctly at points. My wrist goes a bit limp so my hand acts as a brake.

Comment

In fact I enjoyed the swimming so much I could not get to bed until 11:30! For me that is like going to bed at 3am......

Comment

And then I was woken at 5am by baby bp going downstairs. He last 40 minutes before coming in and asking for cereal! I persuader him to get into bed for 10 minutes then I got up.

And I put lego star wars on the wii for him! Am I the Greatest of Dads or what?

Comment

Posts 7,071 zeitghost
            Posts 5,244 norrahe
            Posts 4,092 FiveTimes
            Posts 1,633 Zippy
            Posts 1,630 BrilloPad

Not far now and I will be 4th in the list of drivellers......

Comment

As I was up early I set off to cycle the 12 miles to work at 6:15. Good cycle(apart from some twunt in New Cross nearly running me over) and I arrived at 7:10.

Comment

I then went to the gym and rowed 7.5km in 32:55. For me that is impressive - though I bet Dallas thinks it is a pretty poor effort.

Comment

Morning all.

In with the hoi polloi again.

Network even slower than the dead gerbil powered network in work.

Stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Slacker
                    Good, innit?

Tell that to the ton (or tonne) of hardcore I shifted yesterday afternoon.

Comment

I'm not altogether sure that the "hardcore" (i.e. the remains of the render that got chipped off my house) is entirely suitable for filling in holes in the back lane, but we'll have to see what transpires.

Comment

Working...
                      X