• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild duck in the fridge defrosting, potted shrimp made, brandy and meringue bombe made, booze bought, time plan ( yes really) all done and dusted for the big day.

Looking forward to getting this meeting over and done with tomorrow.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Mucky old morning what?

The wall wot I walks past fell down over the weekend, whilst I wasn't walking anywhere near it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        And here's me in with the hoi polloi.

I just looked at this keyboard.
        Would it be regarded as odd if I brung my very own usb keyboard, would the assembled congregation think?

Can you have a USB keyboard and a PS2 keyboard plugged into the same machine at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Would it be regarded as odd if I brung my very own usb keyboard, would the assembled congregation think?

Can you have a USB keyboard and a PS2 keyboard plugged into the same machine at the same time?
          No and Yes

I have seen many bring in their own keyboard here at ClientCo...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Considering how foul these keyboards appear to be, I'm not surprised.

They need a keyboard sanitiser before we all die of some horrid disease caught from a dirty keyboard.

No chance of dying from a disease caught from a dirty public telephone any more coz they've all been removed due to lack of use.

Comment

On which diseased note, I shall wish you all a Merry Bah! Humbug!

Byeeeee

Will probly be back on Friday, assuming I haven't caught anything nasty off this keyboard.

Comment

Byeee Mr Lizard

May your festive sack be full of Christmas crunchy edible things.

Just looked at my home made bacon - ready for first frying it is. I may just eat a little bit just in case it's off and I get food poisoning just before the meal of goose tomorrow.

Hmm, I seem to be speaking a bit like Yoda today!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I took all 3 kids to the office today for free breakfast! Toast and nutella and hot chocolate all round.....

Comment

Interesting morning.

Meeting with consultancy regarding possible work, only snag they see is language as they might not have many English speaking clients atm.

Bit of shopping, followed by leisurely dim sum.

Afternoon of respite before heading out for some live jazz.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Happy Christmas to you all

Comment

Working...
                      X