• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the 74ls148 priority encoder seems to work.

Taking 80mA to do so.

The rest of the transmitter takes 20mA coz it's all cmos.

Comment

And when you join it up to a 74hc138 3 to 8 line decoder, it works as expected.

Amazing.

Comment

And when you join the 74ls148 up to the pic on the transmitter, and the 74hc138 up to the pic on the receiver, it actually works as designed.

Sometimes I amaze even myself.

As a total botch job, it's a good 'un.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          And when you join the 74ls148 up to the pic on the transmitter, and the 74hc138 up to the pic on the receiver, it actually works as designed.

Sometimes I amaze even myself.

As a total botch job, it's a good 'un.
          You amaze us too!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Re: test please delete part II

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            You amaze us too!
            He is an amazable type of person.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I is bored
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                He is an amazable type of person.
                PALI!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  I is bored
                  Me too.

And I wanted to finish early today.

Byeee

Comment

Just about to make the coating for the fried chicken, also made some chilli corn bread and a baked lemon and vanilla cheese cake ( an excuse to break out my home made vanilla extract).

I sense an American theme here.....

Of course I spoil the theme by accompanying it with a Belgian beer.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The question for next week is why the comparator on the RSSI output of the receiver don't work proper.

Can't understand it.

And I seem to have twinged my back carrying a 21" crt monitor.

Ho hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X