• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all!

hyperD's top tip #31: don't drink espresso martinis before bed - you get pissed, have a sore head and cannot sleep!

Still, the ice cold cycle ride in today certainly cheered me up.
    Last edited by hyperD; 19 November 2012, 09:48.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Who would have thought that learning to swim could be so tough?

Comment

Quote of the year:

Originally posted by Esteemed Customer in a phase test
            Can you show me how to do this question please?
            Dunno which part of "exam conditions" he found difficult to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Looking on the bright side, as ever.
              Same here
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well this morning was an eye opener with the great unwashed.

Cityjet is pure luxury compared to sleazyjet.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Who would have thought that learning to swim could be so tough?
                  I am still swimming minimum 5 times a week including 2 lessons. I have come down from 11 minutes per 400m to 10 minutes. But I really should be closer to 8 minutes.

Comment

I am still swimming minimum 5 times a week including 2 lessons. I have come down from 11 minutes per 400m to 10 minutes. But I really should be closer to 8 minutes.
                    I think the issue is my legs. My cycling is very strong. Big thighs. So my legs sink. I need to be flat in the water. I squeeze my butt cheeks all I can and point my toes. I am doing daily "swim smooth" exercises to get more flexible.

Comment

I think the issue is my legs. My cycling is very strong. Big thighs. So my legs sink. I need to be flat in the water. I squeeze my butt cheeks all I can and point my toes. I am doing daily "swim smooth" exercises to get more flexible.
                      Done some research online - none of the common issues apply to me. I swim with head down. I push back rather than down with hands/arms. Core is strong. I kick from hips(not knees).

But my feet dont point enough. And I probably have too much breath in my lungs.

Comment

Working...
                      X