• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a "fresh" truffle from the market, methinks it was neither fresh nor a proper truffle.

Was looking forward to scrambled eggs with freshly grated truffle this morning, what a disappointment
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening

Sorry about the truffle, norrahe. I wonder if Borough market might be better?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Airport again

Slumming it with the Hoi polloi, sleazyjet this week

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Evening

Sorry about the truffle, norrahe. I wonder if Borough market might be better?
            There's someone who sells them in Leadenhall market, should have bought them there.

Might also tap a chef mate here in cloggers as he'll definitely have some.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sods law, flight is delayed and the flight I used to get is on time.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Another tulipty week begins.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  There's someone who sells them in Leadenhall market, should have bought them there.

Might also tap a chef mate here in cloggers as he'll definitely have some.
                  PALI.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Another tulipty week begins.
                    Looking on the bright side, as ever.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Just made a 40 pin dil adaptor with some curious ZIF sockets that I bought some time ago.

I don't like 'em.

The lever thingie does work, but requires an alarming amount of force to close.

Comment

Working...
                      X