• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I have shown the youngest that I have the ability to see what is going on and she is fine with that. Although she only thinks I can see incoming

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I think I'll look for sommat more interesting to do.

Like another job.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Morning. Dreary here too. The cloggies are busy with their favourite autumn activity; rearranging the leaves on the ground with petrol powered blowers. Wierd; they blow all the leaves into a pile, then the wind gets up and blows them around again, or some more leaves fall off the trees and they have to rearrange those. It seems a bit pointless to me.
        I'm getting dirty looks off our neighbours as I haven't cleared all the leaves outside our house.

I don't see the point as with all the trees outside , no sooner will I have cleared up then there'll be leaves everywhere again.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all!

Cycled in this morning - getting colder.

Fish soup was very nice but could do with more fish and prawns in it. Got enough for the whole week!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I'm getting dirty looks off our neighbours as I haven't cleared all the leaves outside our house.

I don't see the point as with all the trees outside , no sooner will I have cleared up then there'll be leaves everywhere again.
            If it was Germany, there'd probably be a law forcing you to clear them up

Comment

It's a totally stupid waste of time. It's autumn; there are supposed to be leaves on the ground.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Morning all!

Cycled in this morning - getting colder.

Fish soup was very nice but could do with more fish and prawns in it. Got enough for the whole week!
                If you want a more condensed soup, then reduce it just a tad more and add some cream to "enrich" it.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If you want a more condensed soup, then reduce it just a tad more and add some cream to "enrich" it.
                  Ah that's a good idea - thanks!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Right then Norrahe and hyper, we have friends coming round on Saturday and want to cook something simple but nice.

Was thinking about getting a nice slab of beef and doing a wellington ? How easy is it ?
                    Any other ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Right then Norrahe and hyper, we have friends coming round on Saturday and want to cook something simple but nice.

Was thinking about getting a nice slab of beef and doing a wellington ? How easy is it ?
                      Any other ideas ?
                      Bl**dy hell! Even I won't attempt summat like that as its a lot of faff and a lot can go wrong.

Also if it does go wrong that's a lot of money on ruined fillet.

Best way to impress, keep it simple and elegant.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X