• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was hoping for a quiet night in but have got to go and meet a client about his website...garrrr...

Bored bored bored. Even Laughing Girl's not here...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Was hoping for a quiet night in but have got to go and meet a client about his website...garrrr...

Bored bored bored. Even Laughing Girl's not here...
      Grrr - can you invoice for it ?

Comment

Happier news from 5* - I have just received email from purchasing department with a new purchase order number that needs to be used on invoices from now. The amount on the PO equates to about 14 weeks or end of Jan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Grrr - can you invoice for it ?
          Sadly, no, client's paid up But there's a chance of some airtime on a Boeing Stearman in Australia when this goes live! Woohooo!

Nice one on PO.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

bye bye

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Byeeeee

My super duper icebreaker test fixture & test code seems to work.

Now if I can only get the leds to flicker at a rate suitable for epilectic fits...

Comment

Finally got on a plane nearly 8 hours later than planned.

Needless to say it was pointless going in to the office for 4pm!

Emailed clientco throughout the day as I have been issued with a crackberry. So they were aware of problems anyway.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

morning all
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X