• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Am I the only person who gets disappointed when their mates announce they're pregnant?
    Nope.

I get really worried if I was the last one to have fun with her though.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

I'm torturing the freshers with CadStar this very morn.

And another lot this afternoon.

Well there we are then.

PCs seem to be crashing well.

Just as well it does an autobackup.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Nope, because you know they're going to become incredibly dull and kids will be the only thing they ever talk about.

I just think it's incredibly patronising to assume that the only reason I don't want kids is because I haven't had any yet and if I did have some I'd see how amazing they are, (and probably become incredibly dull as well).
        I get sick of people being shocked when I say "I don't want kids" and they immediately ask what my other half thinks of that and "his reply is the same".

I did get someone complain about my house not being childproof once at a party we were having where we specifically said no kids and then one couple brought kids ( why should it be???). You can inagine what my reply was Another instance was when said kids were annoying the Norpusses and they compalined their kids got scratched and what do you expect if you are going to terrorise my pets, either your kids behave or ya can fork orf!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          What time are you getting there? 6pm?
          Hope so, have a meeting with a cloggy consultancy at 5-6, so will probably be lazy and grab a cab to the restaurant from there.

What time you getting there?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I get sick of people being shocked when I say "I don't want kids" and they immediately ask what my other half thinks of that and "his reply is the same".

I did get someone complain about my house not being childproof once at a party we were having where we specifically said no kids and then one couple brought kids ( why should it be???). You can inagine what my reply was Another instance was when said kids were annoying the Norpusses and they compalined their kids got scratched and what do you expect if you are going to terrorise my pets, either your kids behave or ya can fork orf!
            Heheh, good norpusses, go for the eyes

Comment

Hope so, have a meeting with a cloggy consultancy at 5-6, so will probably be lazy and grab a cab to the restaurant from there.

What time you getting there?
              I'll probably aim for between 5:30 and 6. If I get there before anyone else I'll just grab a drink in the bar.

Comment

If this patronising kid nonsense doesn't stop soon I think I'm going to have to either
                a) join the Temperance League or
                b) rediscover the Lord
                and ram it down their fe<kin throats
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  If this patronising kid nonsense doesn't stop soon I think I'm going to have to either
                  a) join the Temperance League or
                  b) spend more time in TPD
                  and ram it down their fe<kin throats
                  ftfy

Comment

just had lunch and now merging my changes into main line ready for a build.

I should have done the build over lunch but wheres the fun in that

Comment

plus Im wfh today so nice and steady

Comment

Working...
                      X