• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also been told that they are going to champion my extension with snr management. I should have an indication this week.
    But Im wfh tues/wed so might be later in the week.

I do hope they dont try and push me through an agency like all the other contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I do hope they dont try and push me through an agency like all the other contractors.
      I have a feeling they will try this, not sure why they would want to do this as it will cost them more money

Comment

I have a feeling they will try this, not sure why they would want to do this as it will cost them more money
        Hmmm, is annoying. Someone, somewhere has been interfering.

I think my time here at the clientco may be coming to a close - they're interviewing for a senior perm

Would've liked a few more months to replace the warchest funds I withdrew for the motorbike!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

I think my time here at the clientco may be coming to a close - they're interviewing for a senior perm

Would've liked a few more months to replace the warchest funds I withdrew for the motorbike!
          My clientco want to know how many days I can stay on ( before I hit 183 days) after my contract finishes next year

Have had a snifter of summat else back in cloggers, have a meeting tomorrow to discuss it further. If it did come to summat then leaving early would be ideal without impacting current project.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

At least you will be able to ride off on the proceeds of the gig.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              My clientco want to know how many days I can stay on ( before I hit 183 days) after my contract finishes next year

Have had a snifter of summat else back in cloggers, have a meeting tomorrow to discuss it further. If it did come to summat then leaving early would be ideal without impacting current project.
              Sounds like two irons in the fire

Comment

I wonder if I will get a bonus this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I wonder if I will get a bonus this year?
                  have you been there long enough for a full yr bonus ?

Comment

Sounds like two irons in the fire
                    Any old iron, any old iron, any any any old iron.

Comment

Zen

Chury.

Mill.

Ennium.

Om.

Comment

Working...
                      X