• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    We haven't been good with meal planner recently due to kids going back to school and activities starting back
    However I will be doing a big pork jalfrezi tonight for tonight and thursday
    We plan every week, so that we can do the shopping and hopefully not waste too much. Things get shuffled around a bit, but we normally stick to the menu contents.

Pizza tonight because MrsF is at the hen do and I'm "cooking".
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

oi - 5*!

How is the swim going? Or do I have to look it up online and see how the cuk sponsorship is going?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        oi - 5*!

How is the swim going? Or do I have to look it up online and see how the cuk sponsorship is going?
        Oi BP, I can only do it once a week and tomorrow is session #2

Comment

Oi BP, I can only do it once a week and tomorrow is session #2
          Gosh - I have sex more often than you swim! And don't tell Mrs BP!

Good luck Sir - and I look forward to the "race report".

Comment

Gosh - I have sex more often than you swim! And don't tell Mrs BP!

Good luck Sir - and I look forward to the "race report".
            I'm hoping I will be able to do a bit more tomorrow due to football on friday, bike ride sunday with youngest.
            Plus I am intending on staying in the pool until I do my required amount

Comment

I'm hoping I will be able to do a bit more tomorrow due to football on friday, bike ride sunday with youngest.
              Plus I am intending on staying in the pool until I do my required amount
              Get an energy drink 30 minutes beforehand! I like mine with caffeine! Rocket fuel. Keep that swim smooth picture in your head - I assume you swim smooth?

Comment

Get an energy drink 30 minutes beforehand! I like mine with caffeine! Rocket fuel. Keep that swim smooth picture in your head - I assume you swim smooth?
                *cough* course I swim smooth - what other way is there

Comment

There we are.

3rd year project Posters now put up in the project room.

Makes it look a little bit better.

Comment

*cough* course I swim smooth - what other way is there
                    Swimming Technique: Animations & Articles From Experts Swim Smooth

Download the app. Most important is to try to "spear" the water - I was aquaplaning and it behaves as a brake. High elbow catch too. And toes together. If you get that lot then going faster might help - you create a "bow wave" which you can breath into so less body roll needed.

Its complex stuff!

Comment

Nearly time to go.

Catching earlier train this evening, so

Byeee

Comment

Working...
                      X