• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Morning all! How is everybody.

Mild Absinthe hangover this morning.... uuuurghhhh....
    I hear ya!

Had a bit of bunkitis this morning meself, Mr N and I thought it would be a good idea to go out for some wine, then some corenwijn and then beers.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I hear ya!

Had a bit of bunkitis this morning meself, Mr N and I thought it would be a good idea to go out for some wine, then some corenwijn and then beers.
      Count me in as a member of the norrahe Drink Club.

Hey, let me know when the next CUK meetup is on, I'm off on a much needed hols for the next 3 weeks, but would like to meet up with fellow CUKers.

Gah, gotta go to bed soon as I'm cycling in...really would like to WFH but we have a deadline for our company info page in the next few days and we have issues with GIT - bloody PITA as they don't use VSS or TFS.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I hear ya!

Oooh, had to look that up - corenwijn - malty genever - sounds divine!

Comment

private brillo reporting for drivel duty.....

Comment

Morning

Comment

I hear ya!

Did you not have to fly over early morning from cloggers ?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning

Cycled in. Very tired.

Comment

Morning all.

Caught the train in on my weekly "is it all still there in cardboard boxes" trip.

Not very tired. Hill still steep though.

Comment

Now trying to figure out how & why the model lift has fallen off the windowsill it's been sat on quite happily for the last 3 years.

I think it must be ghosts.

Comment

Working...
                      X