• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored now, only got a peach yogurt left.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Similar position here, nice to have a big warchest to set me up for next year. It's an easy gig, although my mad skilz are slowly becoming deprecated here.
      warchest is reasonable but like everyone else could do with it being bigger.
      Current place is nice drive in, reasonable work but not rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Bored.

Now.
        So

bored

now

in fact that I've just drilled out the 2nd wav playing machine pcb.

Despite the fact that I can't build it because the entire fecking storeroom is in cardboard boxes.

Comment

Byeeeee

A. N. Other boring day tomorrow, then I's off until September.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

A. N. Other boring day tomorrow, then I's off until September.
            awwwwwwww

what are we going to do without you?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Keep thinking it's an hour later than it is and then I realise that my pooter is still on cloggers time.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Comment

the extractor fan in kitchen stopped working a while back and mrs 5* decided that last night it SHOULD be fixed.
                    brother in law popped round with multi-meter to test certain parts while I dismantled it.
                    I was dripping but couldnt get it working, a part has been sent with BIL for him to get tested at work.

It didn't help that mrs 5* was cooking dinner at the same time. So everytime she opened the oven door a blast of heat would fly upwards towards me on a ladder !!!

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X