• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    WFH today
    You lucky, lucky, ....! What a great day to pick as well!

Stuck in this concrete monstrosity... at least the clientco boilers broken so the shower was ice cold this morning

Morning all
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      You lucky, lucky, ....! What a great day to pick as well!

Stuck in this concrete monstrosity... at least the clientco boilers broken so the shower was ice cold this morning

Morning all

A few more days of freedom before I start at clientco.

Feels like the end of school holidays for me.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cracking weather today
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

WFH today
          Has Mrs5* asked you to put a wash on and put the clothes out, as well as mowing the lawn etc...

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Cracking weather today
            Hmmmmm...

It is. Pub at lunchtime though - something to look forward to.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Has Mrs5* asked you to put a wash on and put the clothes out, as well as mowing the lawn etc...
              I did the lawn last night

and there is only one load of washing to go on, once eldest gets out of her bed

Comment

I did the lawn last night

and there is only one load of washing to go on, once eldest gets out of her bed
                We don't have a washing line over here, the cloggies seem to like having their washing machines on the 3rd floor or loft space Also have a drier which I never bothered with in the past.

Bit of a trek if you want to hang the washing out.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Got another 3 bags full of green waste out of what is about to become my front lawn.

If I can bring myself to devastate the Californian poppies that love it so much.

Got shot of the big blowsy gone to seed Nigella yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Got another 3 bags full of green waste out of what is about to become my front lawn.

If I can bring myself to devastate the Californian poppies that love it so much.

Got shot of the big blowsy gone to seed Nigella yesterday.

We need to mow the postage stamp.

Which is no mean feat given the landlords gave us a manual lawn mower, so what should take 5 minutes takes about a half hour pushing that thing around.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'll probably need another lawnmower for the front since the one I use for the back lawn is enormous & too big.

This will, of course, match my multiplicity of vacuum cleaners.

Comment

Working...
                      X