• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

It's sunny again.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      afternoon all

Just fixed the blackout velux bind in the office.
      Duct tape.

Wonderful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Yes. I can't believe they were only nominated.

Morning all
        One of them PALI things, apparently.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Afternoon
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I swam 3.85km last night - iron man distance - in about 90 minutes

After several days of feeling lethargic I am now full of beans! After my cycling commute I also ran 5 miles at lunchtime.

Comment

It seems likely I am blighty bound.

Just had the second phone interview and it was a done deal at the end. They still want to do a skype meeting at 8 feckin' 30 this evening!!!

I had plans to go out and enjoy the really nice weather.

Hamsterjam still haven't got back to me!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Just had the second phone interview and it was a done deal at the end. They still want to do a skype meeting at 8 feckin' 30 this evening!!!

I had plans to go out and enjoy the really nice weather.

Hamsterjam still haven't got back to me!
                  That's *great* news.

8.30pm, that's just stupid. I had a telephone interview once @ 9pm but the call was from the states

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Congrats.

I'm sure that the cloggies will get their act together just in time for the end of the contract.

I remember one lot of pimps being mightily surprised that I was on a contract with Philips Semis when they'd gone to the effort of finding me a perm position with AB Automotive Test House in Abercynon.

Got all shirty with me.

Almost as good as the pimp who was surprised to find I was 6 months into a contract and didn't want a perm position with Sony at the stratospheric heights of £19k/yr.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      That's *great* news.

8.30pm, that's just stupid. I had a telephone interview once @ 9pm but the call was from the states
                      I've told them that I've already got plans and can't exactly cancel last minute and haven't been able to get hold of the people I had plans with.

They'll just have to do it earlier!

Offer isn't on the table yet but the indications are there.

They don't feel comfortable making one unless they've seen what I look like, that could scupper the whole thing.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X