• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well 2 gigs have come back saying they are a no go!

One more to go................
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        The Endeavour series has potential.
        Rather looking forward to that.

Maybe, if it runs for long enough, Endeavour could have a cross over episode with "the Sweeney" in the 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Maybe, if it runs for long enough, Endeavour could have a cross over episode with "the Sweeney" in the 70s.

Well, I never did:

The Sweeney (2012) - IMDb

Leave it aught, guvnor.

Comment

"Get your clothes on you're nicked" and btw "can you help me with the times crossword" hmmm!
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well, I never did:

The Sweeney (2012) - IMDb

Leave it aught, guvnor.
              Shut it!!!

Comment

Bored.

Again.

Now.

I wonder if I'm bored enough to modify that WAV software to cope with hex files for eproms bigger than 64k x 8.

Comment

Hmmm, might rethink the trip to the vets next year. A 1k walk with a heavy cat carrier in hot weather is not ideal.

First thought, was it's not that far....

Knackered now.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Also got a bill from the accountants, €650 just for sending me 2 e-mails

It's the one thing I miss about them in blighty, I could send as many e-mails as I wanted and it only cost me a monthly fee.
                    Last edited by norrahe; 2 July 2012, 14:15.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

quite tired today....

just made a coffee and had a banana.

Comment

Working...
                      X