• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Morning 5*

How's that lovely wife of yours, does she still call out my name
    she is doing fine thanks. although she appears to have a new love in her life and its not you or me.
    She has go the running bug big time.

Although would you like to come and sub me this evening. mrs 5* has cooked some coliflower curry for tonight's tea and it doesn't look very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Although would you like to come and sub me this evening. mrs 5* has cooked some couliflower curry for tonight's tea and it doesn't look very nice.
      Divorce her now

This is a crime against humanity

Pop round to my house mate, I'll chuck some ribeye steaks on the grill
      Last edited by Diver; 2 July 2012, 07:47.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Divorce her now

This is a crime against humanity

Pop round to my hose mate, I'll chuck som ribeye steaks on the grill
        I have asked when she is putting the meat into the curry - but I got a strange look.
        I might have to treat myself to a nice large lunch at clientco

Comment

none of the family possessed decent waterproof jackets so we had a trip to blacks on Saturday.

All four of us are kitted out and young un has hers on for school

its was a pricey trip

Comment

Someone ask for a brew ?
            As if by magic.................................
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No I was in hospital getting my little finger clipped (shortened) next month I get the plate taken from my hand and some more bone inserted to put my index finger and knuckle back to where it's supposed to be (Follow up from my accident 5 years ago).

I will soon be back to nearly normal (Physically as there's no hope for mentally)
              Oh dear have another
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have asked when she is putting the meat into the curry - but I got a strange look.
                I might have to treat myself to a nice large lunch at clientco
                Aloo gobi, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I make a similar curry with potatoes and cauliflower.

Hmmmmmmmmm! I think I kow what I'll be cooking for lunch today. you can thank your missus for giving me the idea.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

There.

Didn't take long.

Comment

Just happened to watch "The Remorseful Day" on ITV3 yesterday.

Amazed to see that it was made 12 years ago, in 2000, & dear old John Thaw popped his clogs in 2002.

Didn't realise it was so long ago.

It was followed by an episode of "Lewis" with the chap who now plays King Arthur in "Merlin" starring as a bare knuckle boxer.

I couldn't remember that one either.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Just happened to watch "The Remorseful Day" on ITV3 yesterday.

Amazed to see that it was made 12 years ago, in 2000, & dear old John Thaw popped his clogs in 2002.

Didn't realise it was so long ago.

It was followed by an episode of "Lewis" with the chap who now plays King Arthur in "Merlin" starring as a bare knuckle boxer.

I couldn't remember that one either.
                      I didn't enjoy Lewis as much as I did Morse.

I have all the episodes of Morse on DVD and it is interesting to see who has written and directed them over the years. ( Yes, I am that sad)

The Endeavour series has potential.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X