• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice #2 for current client has hit the account - it was a two weeker and went via the automatic route instead of printing off and handing it in

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Invoice #2 for current client has hit the account - it was a two weeker and went via the automatic route instead of printing off and handing it in

and I'm heading into month 5 of benchtime

All the gig offers I've had so far the plug has been pulled on the projects
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

and I'm heading into month 5 of benchtime

All the gig offers I've had so far the plug has been pulled on the projects

Something wil come up but its horrible waiting.
        I've done 4 and a bit months and it was tough..

Comment

Did 8 months when the crash happened 4 years ago It was a bad time to finish a contract and go travelling, had summat lined up only to find the line manger had been made redundant so no gig!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Waiting to hear on a few things so................

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeee

Have a good weekend, all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeee

Have a good weekend, all.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Thanks Diver!

Mod 2 is a 40 min drive around followed by an Examiner.

5 faults (out of a max permissible 11) though – all in the first 10-15 mins! It all fell apart on the very first min – I got off the bike and said I couldn’t hear him on the radio – he said it was a bit dodgy around the starting area. Well, I was a bag of nerves after that, couldn’t focus – missed what he said about parking in front of a car…then I thought I’d failed so I gave up and just biked normally!

Well, I passed – he said all faults were in first 10-15mins and then he said, after that you drove well! Well done!

I had a catalogue of intangibles – slow mopeds in front of me on a dual carriageway – I had to overtake, he marked me down for hesitating, lorries and cars pulling out on me, a lorry trundling down a narrow road opposite me when I was turning right forcing me on the other side…. The list went on and on – it was like appearing on The Truman Show it was that comical!
                  I have one of these, but rarely get to use it lately -
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Evenin' lads

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      I have one of these, but rarely get to use it lately -
                      Beautiful!

I'm going to try a few bikes out over the next week or two, but have my eyes on a Kawasaki Ninja!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X