• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    evening

Garden has been watered, Im having a beer and waiting for meatballs to cook

I had chicken salad. now I'm waiting for a delivery of paving slabs that are on their way (for the past 2 hours and 4 phone calls)
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        We have two holidays - two weeks in France with friends and their kids, then back for two days, then MrsF and I are off to America while the girls go to their grandparents for ten days.

BLISS
        We were considering grabbing the 6 & 11 year old granddaughters and taking them with us.

Daughter won't let the wife take the baby yet as she's only 12 weeks old. spoilsport.

I love having the kids there, it means I get to act like one too

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          We were considering grabbing the 6 & 11 year old granddaughters and taking them with us.

Daughter won't let the wife take the baby yet as she's only 12 weeks old. spoilsport.

I love having the kids there, it means I get to act like one too
          Just keep them away from the power tools.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

I had chicken salad. now I'm waiting for a delivery of paving slabs that are on their way (for the past 2 hours and 4 phone calls)
            Paving slabs now being delivered tomorrow, so I got the tractor & trailer out fer nowt

Now I have to go and put them away again, and it's forecast rain for tomorrow too

Comment

Morning all.

Here we is again, again.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Just keep them away from the power tools.
                I suspect the kids are safer in charge of the power tools.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I suspect the kids are safer in charge of the power tools.
                  You may very well be right

Just put some water out for the birds in a large 3ft x 2ft shallow tray. Now can't see the tray for birds.
                  May have to refill some time soon.

Comment

Morning all

Is it time to go home yet?

Beat my cycle time in this morning - 49 mins! Mainly due to the fact that I was racing another cyclist.

He was younger, leaner and fitter. I was more traffic aware and committed. He he!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Morning all

Is it time to go home yet?

Beat my cycle time in this morning - 49 mins! Mainly due to the fact that I was racing another cyclist.

He was younger, leaner and fitter. I was more traffic aware and committed. He he!
                      You forced him into an oncomer you mean

Comment

Working...
                      X