• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Nothing to do with the whisky tasting and the beers afterwards honest
    Whisky tasting? Mmmmmm.....

Doing another Thai BBQ this weekend norrahe. For a lady.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      I don't

I may well have it tomorrow morning though
      I ended up making some nice purchases though

22 year old Macallan and a 24 year old Glenrothes.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last drivelling day for a while.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Last drivelling day for a while.....
          How were your leaving drinks? We were next door in Henry Addingtons.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Whisky tasting? Mmmmmm.....

Doing another Thai BBQ this weekend norrahe. For a lady.
            Yes, we live about 5 mins walk from one of the major whisky importers in cloggers

And they have some good wines as well.

A Lady or Laydee

So what's on the menu? I'm doing ceviche and salmon teriyaki, need to go to the market.

Also going to a Japanese market this weekend, really looking forward to that.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Yes, we live about 5 mins walk from one of the major whisky importers in cloggers

And they have some good wines as well.

A Lady or Laydee

So what's on the menu? I'm doing ceviche and salmon teriyaki, need to go to the market.

Also going to a Japanese market this weekend, really looking forward to that.
              Oooh, sounds wonderful.

It is a Lady

BBQ will be used for the ribs and chicken.

I shall do Tom Kha Gai soup, "Weeping Tiger", Thai Spare Ribs, Chicken Satay, Thai Cucumber Salad, Grapefruit and Campari sorbet amuse bouche, Coconut Stir Fried Rice and may throw in a cross Chinese fusion of crispy duck n pancakes.

Need to fine tune tonight (as well as pre make the rice) - for Sunday pm.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Gosh.

There's the WAV thingie hacked together to decode the crap off the front of the file.

Now to the bit that changes binary to intel hex.

Which won't be so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Oooh, sounds wonderful.

It is a Lady

BBQ will be used for the ribs and chicken.

I shall do Tom Kha Gai soup, "Weeping Tiger", Thai Spare Ribs, Chicken Satay, Thai Cucumber Salad, Grapefruit and Campari sorbet amuse bouche, Coconut Stir Fried Rice and may throw in a cross Chinese fusion of crispy duck n pancakes.

Need to fine tune tonight (as well as pre make the rice) - for Sunday pm.
                  Sounds really nice.

I loooooove thai food.

Back from the market and managed to get some pineapple so will either make a dacquiri or carpaccio with chilli and lime caramel.

Also got some sweetcorn, so might make a chowder.

About to make a start on the ceviche. Got some lovely seabass for that.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Gosh.

There's the WAV thingie hacked together to decode the crap off the front of the file.

Which won't be so easy.
                    I would say get some advice off the posters on here, but they haven't got a clue about computers and programming and tech stuff.

Now if it was norks, cars, bikes, booze, inflatable girlfriends or food!
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      I would say get some advice off the posters on here, but they haven't got a clue about computers and programming and tech stuff.

Now if it was norks, cars, bikes, booze, inflatable girlfriends or food!
                      Rubbish, I know all about tech stuff.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Gosh.

Which won't be so easy.
                      Have you tried switching it on and off again? No, wait, off and then on again. I think that's it

Comment

Working...
                      X