• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Mr N has never been there, so might just drag him to TCD and the guinness brewery.

I do like me guinness
    check the opening hours of the brewery, last time I went it was closed late sat afternoon and sunday

Comment

You're suggesting tourist traps to an Irish person???

Not a good idea to spend the arvo getting ratted in a pub when we're supposed to be going to a Michelin star restaurant in the evening for a surprise party.
      give them a swerve then and go and find a tranquil place. We found a cracking one just near the bus stops, half a dozen people, lovely copper ducting. Cracking beer and a runner to go the bookies next door if you fancied a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        give them a swerve then and go and find a tranquil place. We found a cracking one just near the bus stops, half a dozen people, lovely copper ducting. Cracking beer and a runner to go the bookies next door if you fancied a bet.
        Most of the good pubs I know are out Drumcondra way.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          check the opening hours of the brewery, last time I went it was closed late sat afternoon and sunday

Comment

Having done a quick reccy, we're probably going to have a mooch around the temple bar, the GPO and TCD.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Having done a quick reccy, we're probably going to have a mooch around the temple bar, the GPO and TCD.
              I cost me a fortune when we went around temple bar last time we went.
              Mrs 5* was wearing "sensible" shoes and the heel broke on the cobbles. We then had to go shoe shopping while my dad took the kids to a book shop and treated them to a couple of good reads.

The case on the return flight was a bit heavier than on the way out

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Morning all

Legoland today

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Morning all

Legoland today

Enjoy

and Mrs BP please make sure the kids don't leave Brillo unsupervised, you know what he's like
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X