• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored again now.

Comment

Caught up with The Bridge on iPlayer over the weekend. Seems quite good so far.

Comment

Quality nordic noir.

Comment

Im starving, got roast beef sarnie and fruit for lunch in 15 mins time.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Quality nordic noir.
            Took me 2 episodes to work out who she reminded me of.

Comment

Just back from the rail station. Trip to Reading now cancelled (along with the trains that were to get me there) due to flooding on the lines (tunnel) and later trains will be diverted meaning I would arrive in Reading after the meeting finished.

Conference call
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                ooh just had an interesting email exchange with a former clientco. It started off with me asking for reference and finished with "would you be interested in coming back and I'll ask some questions?"
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Just back from the rail station. Trip to Reading now cancelled (along with the trains that were to get me there) due to flooding on the lines (tunnel) and later trains will be diverted meaning I would arrive in Reading after the meeting finished.

Conference call
                  No excuse. You could have gone to Waterloo and got the slow boat to Reading.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I had better do some w*rk now - back soon

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                      No excuse. You could have gone to Waterloo and got the slow boat to Reading.
                      I also have to do some work now and catch up on the PCI pack and the project manual which I haven't read yet but have to talk about at length in 1 hour. it's a good thing that I can speed read and my retention is excellent.

+ It's now a telephone conference call and they can't see that I'm quoting highlighted relevant bits
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X